New Job Posting: AIR QUALITY SENIOR CONSULTANT, Ramboll Environ
Position: Air Quality Senior Consultant
Employer: Ramboll Environ
Air Quality Senior Consultant
Ramboll Environ is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. Our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees.
Ramboll Environ is looking for a candidate for a full-time Air Quality Senior Consultant 1 located in our Salt Lake City, Utah office. The Air Quality Senior Consultant 1 will be working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment that will include detail-oriented independent work and client interactions.
Assisting senior staff to conceptualize and deliver innovative, effective, solutions to client problems in air quality. This includes:
- Working directly with clients
- Preparing reports and communicating results to clients
Conducting the technical work required to deliver client solutions. This includes:
- Estimating emissions and conducting engineering evaluations of air pollutant and greenhouse gas emissions sources
- Conducting computer modeling of air pollution dispersion
- Analyzing pollution control measures
- Using programming languages to streamline data management
- Conducting air monitoring and indoor air quality analyses
- Preparing air quality permit applications, air emission inventories, modeling and assisting with regulatory negotiations
- Critically reviewing and interpreting state and federal environmental regulations
Working in a team to with our skilled and extraordinary staff. This includes:
- Working with our team to bring out each other’s best traits
- Enhancing effective problem-solving
- Incorporating great staff ideas into ongoing operations
- BS in Chemical, Environmental, or Mechanical Engineering, plus 3+ years of relevant work experience, or MS in Chemical, Environmental, or Mechanical Engineering, plus 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong data management skills
- Experience with air pollutant emissions estimation and air pollution dispersion modeling
- Creative, innovative thinking
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with a team
Helpful Additional Qualifications:
- Coursework in data analytics or machine learning
- Coursework in public health or atmospheric chemistry
- Programming expertise including VBA, R, Python, or SQL
- Experience with negotiations
- Experience reviewing and interpreting state and federal air quality regulations
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter and other documents such as certificates and letters of recommendation.
Apply before 2017-09-29
Workplace Salt Lake City
To view this job posting and apply online: http://www.ramboll-environ.com/careers/openings?vacancy_id=4163
Please fill out the form below to post a job announcement. Each job will be reviewed by the Great Basin Chapter prior to posting.